Sunday, May 16, 2010

More Aranzi Aronzo


I was such a fan of my Cute Book that when I passed Baby Stuff one day while shopping at Michael's Craft, I couldn't help myself. I didn't need to feel guilty, thanks to the gift card my mother-in-law had given me for my birthday (thanks, Leslie!). I haven't had a chance to use it for an actual baby, though the coming months will surely bring many chances. I used the elephant and cloud patterns to decorate my new Lightwedge cover.

I received a Lightwedge for mother's day. If you've never heard of them, and you like to read at night, you should really check them out. Mine was purchased on Amazon.com for $13, including shipping. I just finished reading a book the other night. Hours of reading and no sore eyes for me. Woo hoo!
They sell covers, but I figured that I had plenty of stuff on hand to make one for free. If you're interested in knowing how I made my cover, let me know. Lance decided he wanted a Lightwedge for Father's Day. I'll be making a cover for his soon. I'll take pictures next time and post a tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment