Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Day De-Stash #9: Painted Pot

Today's project is a quick one.  I got caught up in non-stash related crafts.  It didn't go well, so I wanted to pick a craft that would be easy so I could feel good about something.

We got this pot and a little hanger thing as a white elephant a few years ago.  I could see at least 5 colors of paint on this poor, beat up thing.  Turns out, all it needed was just a new coat of paint.
The beat up look worked out well, since I just found these "beat up" boxes at the store.
Side note: My grandpa thinks it's crazy to buy and make things that are new and then make them look like they're 100 years old.  I thought about him and laughed as I scratched off my new paint in a few places.

I also thought my paint looked like a snail.  (It's been a rough day.  I have to get entertainment where I can).
Il s'appelle M. Escargot

No comments:

Post a Comment