Friday, September 9, 2011

A Crochet Along


I've added a new blog to my "regulars" that I check weekly.  Maybe Matilda.  She has some fun ideas. Plus I like reading the words she types. A lot of blogs have neat projects, but there aren't as many that are enjoyable to actually read.

I'm planning on making one that has something written on the paper.  I just haven't decided what yet.

She recently made a post that got me so excited.  Maybe Matilda is hosting a Crochet Along.  I just signed up and there are a ton of people already on the list.  I feel like we're a little club.

Don't crochet?  No problem.  She's showing you everything you need to know.  And she's offering prizes.  Everyone who participates to the end gets one and the top four projects get even more.

We'll be making this cozy cowl, just in time for the cooler weather.
You can look over the pattern here at Lion Brand Yarn.

If you've ever wanted to learn to crochet, now's the time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment