Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Boy Cap

I was a little late getting into the Celebrate the Boy at MADE. They were almost wrapped up before I discovered it a few weeks ago. I was really happy to come across it on the day the "He's All Boy" Baby Cap was featured.
I really have no words to express how much I love this cap. Not only is it adorable, but it can be made from just a couple of upcycled shirts.

I bought an extra large plaid shirt from the thrift store for $5. I had the gray t-shirt. I was able to cut out and make 4 caps from the two shirts. Four hats for five dollars!

The pattern is for a 0-3 month old. You can find the pattern and tutorial here. I think you could easily enlarge it for an older baby.

Is it wrong to cross my fingers that I have another boy so that I can make him a Boy Cap? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment