Saturday, April 9, 2011

30 Day De-Stash #17: Slippers

Today's craft is the last of my "Pay it Forwards."  In January, a post on Facebook circulated for a few days about agreeing to make a craft for the first five people who commented on it.  You had until the end of 2011, but I had planned on getting mine done by the end of March. I'm a little late, but they're finally done.  This "pay it forward," and two others that were just waiting for a ride to the post office, will go out this week.  It feels good to be done and to have kept a promise.

Sylver Designs has some great crochet patterns for slippers.  She has some for babies, toddlers, youth and adults. I've purchased a few from her and liked them both a lot.  You can check her out for yourself here.

These are the Adult Mary Jane Skimmers I finished up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment