Looks like I have to make two posts today. I started this crochet hook case last night, but it didn't get finished until this morning. It was a little trickier than I thought to get the idea in my head to become a reality.
With a little patience and a lot of hot glue, I ended up with this:
I have a lot of crochet hooks. Of some sizes, I have doubles. A few triples or quadruples if I needed them for a group project of some kind. I've looked around for a crochet hook holder that could hold them all. I couldn't find one that even came close.
This holder has a few flaps sewn inside to hold more hooks. It comes with a pocket for yarn needles and paper clips and another to hold mini-scissors. In the back are a few big spots for those plastic "speed hooks." I was happy to find that I even have some extra spots in case I need them.
I made a crochet hook case a while ago and it just never worked. The hooks were always slipping out. That's still the case here, sadly, but at least there's a zipper to help keep them in when I'm carrying the case around.
As long as all that glue holds, I think we're in good shape.