Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Burp Cloths


A while ago, I posted some burp cloths I made. See the posting here.
I decided to make a few more using items I had in my scrap pile.

This time, instead of chenille, I tried using red dish towels (new) and a cut up fuzzy blue shirt (used). I picked out matching pieces of fabric for the front.

My favorite new addition to the project is the embroidery embellishments I added. I got all the designs from Baby Stuff. See this post for more on that book. You can pretty much use whatever little picture you want. It's such a cute touch on something that has such a dirty job.

No comments:

Post a Comment